Spada Performance Skins 2 - Trousers
- Regular length trousers
- Designed to be worn underneath motorcycle gear
- Made with a blend of 80% polyamide and 20% elastane
- Breathable material
- Snug and supportive fitting but not restrictive
- Transports moisture away from the body
- Fabric sourced from Europe
- Comfortable flat seams
- Care instructions: Machine washable
- Spada Performance Skins 2 Long Sleeve Top also available, please see 'similar products' above
The Spada Performance Skins 2 Trousers are designed to keep you warm and dry without restricting your movement, a great underlayer for any type of riding.
The Spada Performance Skins 2 Trousers are made with a blend of polyamide and elastane. This material has a soft brushed pile of material just underneath which holds and spreads moisture so that it can then be transported through the layers. As well as keeping you dry, through trapping air between the skin and the top, the skin feels warmer for longer.
The seams of the top are flat which ensures over-clothes don't easily snag. This is also comfortable against your skin.
Although the material of the top is comfortably snug, it isn't restrictive which makes for an enjoyable, comfortable riding experience.
- Base Layers
- Thermal Liner
No posts found