Delivery Policy and Swap It Service
Excluding a few items, any order over £25.00 is shipped out from us, for free. Once you've placed the order we will send it out as quickly as possible, within 1-5 working days of us receiving your order, depending on stock availability. On some rare occassions it may take a little longer, we sincerely apologise for this and our customer care team will update you with further information.
Most items, up to the value of £75.00, are sent using a Royal Mail signed for service, unless the parcel is a little large or you're ordering Gerbing batteries. We then aim to send out orders with a higher value using the DPD courier service.
For deliveries sent via DPD they'll send an e-mail or text, depending on the contact information you've provided, detailing a one-hour delivery slot. You can change the day or delivery slot by contacting DPD using the parcel number they've provided. We're sorry but due to the location DPD can't provide an estimated delivery time in the Highlands.
The few exceptions on our Free UK delivery offer apply to:
- Motor vehicles, including motorbikes, scooters, quads, buggies and electric cycles.
- Deliveries to any offshore isle, Northern Ireland or the Highlands
- Oversize items with an actual or dimensional weight in excess of 30kgs
- Some select products on the TWC site which, although over £25.00, are subject to small delivery charges. These shipping fees will show in the product descriptions before you click 'add to basket'. Such products include genuine parts, batteries, Vespa accessories and Stompgrip, along with a few others.
International deliveries with courier vary. The website will provide you with an estimate when you enter your shipping details but please contact us for options, including economy and express services.
Please note: We're unable to ship to Australian P.O. Box addresses
If you live closeby, or even a little further away, we are happy for you to visit the Two Wheel Centre Store to collect your order. Other than saving on shipping time this is also a great opportunity to try your new lid for size or check your new jacket matches your existing trousers. If you'd prefer to come in person please give us a call on 01623 627600 or send us an Email.
Returns and Exchanges
We hope you will be happy with the products you have purchased from Two Wheel Centre. However, if you would like to return the goods, please let us know and return the items to us within 7 days (unworn/unused/unfitted) with your order number and reason for your return. Any original product packaging must be intact and good condition. You will need to pay the postage costs for returning the goods back to us and we recommend using some form of recorded delivery service.
On receiving the returned product(s), you will be refunded in full, subject to it/them being unworn/unused/unfitted and returned complete with the original packaging still intact. Unfortunately we can't refund any postage costs paid by you for the original delivery of the product(s).
If you return an order for a refund on a product which was originally ordered subject to an offer (e.g. buy Item (a) and receive Item (b) free/half price), both items must be returned.
Please note: Due to the nature of the goods we cannot accept electrical items back once they've left us at TWC.
Swap It Service
If you receive an order from us and you'd like to exchange your item(s) for another colour, size or completely different style we have three options available, usually the fastest being DPD's Swap It Service. Please ensure the returned item is unworn, unused and unfitted in the undamaged, original packaging.
How does the Swap It Service work?
- Contact us and let us know the new item(s) you'd like, we will process the £10 Swap It Service fee
- We will contact you with an estimated delivery date
- DPD will e-mail you on the day of delivery with a one hour delivery slot. Upon arrival you'll have ten minutes to take your new item(s) out of the pink Swap It box, and put your original one(s) in. The delivery driver then returns this to us, where we can process the return and settle the outstanding refund, if necessary.
What are the other exchange options?
You can post the item back yourself using any delivery service you like, though we would recommend a recorded option to ensure you have proof it's returned to us. Please fill in the returns form with your original order stating the size, colour and style name of the item you'd like sending back out. For a faster turn-around please call us ahead of time so we can ensure it's in stock. Once we receive the order we will send it back out to you free of charge - providing your address is in the UK.
Alternatively, finally, you can visit our store with your unwanted item(s) to exchange them in person. Please call us or Email us ahead of your visit to check availability.