To keep your hands warm and toasty in colder temperatures, Oxford have created heated grips.
Heated grips, more officially known as 'Hotgrips™', are thick rubber grips that can attach to your bike for optimum performance in the Winter, or any adverse weather conditions.
The main features of Oxford Premium Adventure Heated Grips are -
- Ergonomically engineered surface structure to optimise performance
- Square tread pattern for medium wear resistance and maximum vibration absorbtion
- 5² block siped tread patterns for high levels of grips and feel
- Diamond tread pattern for maximum grip in this area
- Waffle matrix for finger grip
- Intelligent heat controller with 5 heat settings that reach temperatures of 50°C
- Size: 22mm wide, 132/122mm long (you can trim this if required)
- Rainproof switch
- Comes with the necessary equipment to fit these to your bike
The wiring arrangement is both durable and discreet - you would hardly notice that you have these grips installed.
Oxford HotGrips have been retailed for numerous years, which has allowed Oxford to ensure unrivalled performance and reliability.
The universal grip design will fit the majority of modern cruisers, but the grips can be trimmed where required to enable correct installation. The soft, ultra grippy rubber of the Oxford HotGrips™ provides comfortable rider feedback whilst on the road.
No posts found