Designed for motorcycles with smaller batteries and less powerful charging systems are the Oxford Hotgrips™.
Oxford Commuter Heated Grips, also known as 'HotGrips™' offer the year round solution to cold hands, by providing a warm, ambient temperature to help keep your fingers and hands warm, offering you control over the level of heat you'd like.
The main features of Oxford Commuter Heated Grips are -
- Durable and discreet wiring
- Rubber with grip is comfortable and provides feedback
- A one size fits all design with the option of cutting it down to size
- One-piece molded construction
- Two heat options reach temperatures of 45°C
- Zero back drain current
- Dinky size: 52 x 30 x 24mm
The wiring arrangement is both durable and discreet - you'll hardly notice that you have these grips installed.
Oxford HotGrips have been retailed for numerous years, which has allowed Oxford to ensure unrivalled performance and reliability.
The universal grip design will fit the majority of modern cruisers, but the grips can be trimmed where required to enable correct installation. The soft, ultra grippy rubber of the Oxford HotGrips provides comfortable rider feedback whilst on the road.
No posts found