Designed for scooters and smaller motorcycles, are these heated grips from Oxford.
Don't suffer at the expense of the cold weather any longer, invest in a pair of heated grips and you'll never look back.
Oxford Heated Grips, also known as 'HotGrips™' offer the year round solution to cold hands, by providing a warm, ambient temperature to help keep your fingers and hands as warm as you like.
The main features of Oxford Scooter Heated Grips are -
- Durable and discreet wiring
- Durable rubber treads absorb vibrations and provide strong grip
- A one size fits all design, with the option of cutting it down to size if you require
- One-piece molded construction
- Weather-resistant, panel-dash fit switch with 2 heat settings - reaching up to 45°
- Optional handle bar end plugs are included
The wiring arrangement is both durable and discreet - you would hardly notice that you have these grips installed.
Oxford HotGrips™ have been retailed for numerous years, which has allowed Oxford to ensure unrivalled performance and reliability.
The universal grip design will fit the majority of modern cruisers, but the grips can be trimmed where required to enable correct installation. The soft, ultra grippy rubber of the Oxford HotGrips™ provide comfortable rider feedback whilst on the road.
No posts found