To keep your hands warm and toasty in colder temperatures, Oxford have created heated grips.
Heated grips, more officially known as 'Hotgrips™', are thick rubber attachments that fit to your bike for optimum performance in the Winter, or during any adverse weather conditions.
The grips will keep you warm, and offer a variety of other fuctions -
- Ergonomically engineered surface structure to optimise performance
- Thicker rubber where durability is required
- Rhombus tread pattern for vibration absorbtion
- 5² block siped tread patterns for high levels of grips and feel
- Intelligent heat controller with 5 heat settings that reach temperatures of 50°C
- Size: 22mm wide, 120/110mm long
- Rainproof switch
- Comes with the necessary equipment to fit these to your bike
The wiring arrangement is both durable and discreet - you would hardly notice that you have these grips installed.
Oxford HotGrips™ retailed for numerous years which has allowed Oxford to ensure unrivalled performance and reliability.
The universal grip design will fit the majority of modern cruisers, but the grips can be trimmed where required to enable correct installation. The soft, ultra grippy rubber of the Oxford HotGrips provides comfortable rider feedback whilst on the road.
No posts found