AGV K3 SV Balloon
- Impressive street / road helmet with internal sun visor
- HIR-TH (High Resistance Thermoplastic Resin) outer shell
- Four star SHARP rated
- Two outer shell sizes and four inner shell sizes, ensuring optimum protection, whatever size
- Advanced, integrated ventilation system
- Four front intake vents
- Two rear extraction vents
- Internal, retractable sun visor
- AGV GT 2 anti-scratch, anti-fog clear outer visor (UV protected)
- Extra quick release visor mechanisms; remove and replace visors in seconds, no tools required
- Visor mechanism can be customised to allow for different visor settings
- Peri-metrical visor seal for reduced draughts and wind noise
- Removable nose guard / breath deflector
- Removable windproof chin curtain
- Removable and washable inner liners with sanitised Dry Comfort fabric
- Micro-metric ratchet fastening strap, with anti-theft ring
- Intercom ready - we recommend the AGV Share Easy system
- Four Star SHARP approved
- Available in several colours, including Rossi and Simoncelli replicas
- Available in a large size range
- Dark outer visors, if pictured, are for illustration only
The AGV K3 SV is an exciting addition to the street/road collection of AGV helmets. Where does this helmet fit for riders? From first time bikers who want to feel safe and invest in a quality lid through to a mature rider who is interested in balancing safety and performance on a modest budget.
The AGV K3 SV takes some of its "design DNA" from top-of-the-range AGVs such as the Pista and Corsa helmets. These core helmet-genes are adapted for the AGV K3 SV style such as the small, integrated rear spoiler. This provides a smooth flow of air over the helmet which improves your stability at higher speeds.
The outer shell of the AGV K3 SV is constructed using HIR-TH (High Resistance Thermoplastic Resin), which ensures a strong outer construction that's resistant to heat - it offers a positive balance of protection, weight and price. The inner EPS shell absorbs impact and, to ensure you're protected whatever your helmet size, the AGV K3 SV has two outer shell sizes and four inner EPS shell sizes.
The internal ventilation system (IVS) on the AGV K3 SV keeps you cool when temperatures are higher. The five front intake vents (three above the brow and two to the chin) along with the two extraction vents at the rear of the helmet, allow the AGV K3 SV to deliver a consistent flow of cool air to your head. As air travels through the burrowed channels, stretching from the front to rear, it draws warmth away from your head.
The AGV K3 SV has stepped up its visor from the K3 SV's predecessor and now offers an internal sun visor. For everyday riding internal sun visors have become the norm, and the AGV K3 SV meets this need with its easily operated, well positioned, inner smoked visor. You can flick the visor down and it will avoid the need for fiddling around with sunglasses as the sun appears and disappears through your ride.
Coupled with the internal sun visor is the AGV GT 2 polycarbonate outer visor. This anti-scratch, anti-fog clear visor offers protection from UV rays and is secured to the helmet via AGV's quick release visor mechanism. This swift visor mechanism is easy to operate so you can remove the visor and replace it in seconds, tool-free. The visor mechanism is also customisable which allows you a choice of visor positions - a clever design adapted from AGV's GT/touring helmets. Moreover, the peri-metric visor seal ensures a tight seal is maintained around the entire seal of the visor leading to fewer draughts and less wind noise.
The AGV K3 SV has a plush Dry Comfort interior with removable and washable inner padding so you can keep your lid cleaner for longer. Also removable is the breath deflector to direct your breath downwards which will prevent the helmet from steaming up, in addition to the chin curtain cutting down wind noise.
The AGV K3 SV is secured with a micro-metric fastening strap - a simple, secure feature - combined with an anti-theft ring so if you leave your helmet unattended it's left in relative safety.
Please note: the coloured outer and inner visors are for illustration only. This helmet will be supplied with a clear outer visor and dark tinted inner visor. Alternative visors are available for purchase separately.
- XS / 53-54cm
- Small / 55-56cm
- Medium-Small / 57cm
- Medium-Large / 58cm
- Large / 59-60cm
- XL / 61-62cm
- XXL / 63cm