Oxford Docking Station
- Weight: 4.5kg
- Forged, hardened steel
- Capacity for 16mm width chains
- Uses high security semi-elliptical key
- Thatcham approved
The Oxford Docking Station is a comprehensive alternative to a regular ground anchor such as the Oxford Anchorforce, Rotaforce, Terraforce and Bruteforce. The benefit to the docking station over an anchor is that this is flexible, made entirely from forged hardened steel.
You can mount the docking station to the ground or a wall using the included high security fittings. The station has the capacity for you to fit chains up to 16mm in width and uses modern technology with a high security semi-elliptical key.
The Oxford Docking Station has a weather resistant dust cap to ensure it's not damaged by water or other adverse weather conditions.
The Oxford Docking Station is compatible with the following...
- OFM12 14mm Hex' chain x 1.2 metres
- OFM15 14mm Hex' chain x 1.5 metres
- OFM2 14mm Hex' chain x 2.0 metres
- OFN12 16mm Round link chain x 1.2 metres
- OFN15 16mm Round link chain x 1.5 metres
- OFN20 16mm Round link chain x 2.0 metres
- OFH1G 12mm square chain x 1.2 metres
- OFH15G 12mm square chain x 1.5 metres
- OFH2G 12mm square chain x 2 metres
When your bike is secured with a thatcham approved lock it may reduce your insurance premium - please check with your insurance company for their specific policy.
No posts found