Oxford Stormex Ultimate Motorcycle Cover
- Externally bonded seams for maximum rain protection
- Ventilated to reduce condensation
- Tough outer protects against weather & knocks
- Soft heat-resistant lining protects against scratches
- Reflective panels increase visibility at night
- Adjustable belly strap holds it in place
- UV colourfast solution dyed fibres
- Rubber taping with UV protection
- Heat resistant lining material in case of momentary contact with exhaust
- Wrap around splash protector prevents water from being absorbed up the lining
- Lock pouch helps to keep your padlock off the ground
- Strategically positioned holes facilitate the use of a lock
- Rear window allows the number to be visible, but an internal 'curtain' enables it to be covered
- Front inner pocket with PVC window to hold a solar panel charger
- RIDE Magazine recommended
- 100% Biker Seal Of Approval
- Motorrad Recommended
Keep your bike safe and dry underneath Oxford's ultimate waterproof motorcycle cover, the Oxford Stormex.
The tough outer cover works hard to protect against all weathers, and against accidental knocks, while the soft, heat resistant internal lining protects against scratches. An adjustable strap runs underneath your bike, to help ensure the cover stays in one spot, even in high winds.
Strategically positioned holes allow the use of a padlock and chain, and the 'lock pouch' keeps the padlock raised slightly from the ground.
"The all-singing, all-dancing Oxford cover is the second most expensive product in the test but the highest scorer... It offers serious protection against the elements. The material proved water, abrasion and heat resistant, and should last a good few years. 18/20 and 1st in test" - RIDE Magazine.
Postage (UK): £5.00
Delivery of this item usually takes 5-7 working days. If you wish to visit our store instead, please call first to confirm stock availability.
No posts found