Scorpion Serket Exhaust to fit Yamaha MT-10 (2016 - 2021)
- Choice of three finishes: stainless, carbon or satin titanium (prices vary depending on finish)
- UK Road Legal Silencer
- Unique design and distinctive sound
- Does NOT include removable baffle as standard
- Precision engineered 6 facet profile
- "Claw Contoured" outlet
- Tempered / fused sleeve seam with compression coined ends
- GP Style double spring mount
- Dyno developed - no fuelling modifications needed
- Fitting kit and instructions supplied
- No re-packing required
- De-cat pipe available (see 'Similar Products' tab)
Scorpion's Serket exhaust is a masterpiece of engineering, hand-crafted here in the UK. Scorpion are passionate about performance, with a long history of developing their exhausts on the track. The Serket exhaust brings a distinctive design, potent sound and race-bred power to your bike.
Using super-light Aerospace grade materials, the Serket silencer can drop the weight of your bike dramatically. Its precision-engineered 6 facet profile and unique 'Claw Contoured' outlet adds the perfect finish to any bike. A GP style double spring mount holds the silencer securely in place, and fitting is simple with detailed instructions provided.
The Serket exhaust advertises its presence with a rich, strong sound that will definitely get you noticed. This silencer is marked as UK road legal; For track use, you can purchase a de-cat pipe which removes the stock catalytic converter. This gives a louder sound and more weight saving but forgoes the road legal status.
For complete peace of mind on the road, Scorpion provide a lifetime guarantee on all their exhausts. If anything happens to your new exhaust, you can also get a half-price replacement if it is damaged in an accident (like-for-like basis only).*
Please note: Scorpion exhausts are mostly made to order, with the majority of orders completed in 7 to 10 days. If your order is an exception to this, you will be contacted immediately with a more accurate time frame.
*Terms and conditions apply. Both offers apply to the original exhaust purchaser only.