Oxford Oximiser 900 Battery Charger
- 6 Stage Automatic Battery Management: Tests, Analyses, Recovers, Bulk Charges and Maintains.
- Can be left permanently on the bike to provide guaranteed long term battery care
- Suitable for all 12V battery types up to 110Ah (including Gel, MF and acid batteries)
- Heavily discharged batteries as low as 4.1V can be charged if not damaged
- Up to 900mA charging power
- Displays battery status on a back-lit LCD screen
- M6 fused leads for permanent connection and has a weather resistant cap
- Crocodile clips for bench charging included
- Wall bracket included
The Oximiser 900 is an essential battery management system and designed specifically for smaller batteries such as those used on motorcycles and ATV's.
Attach to your battery and it will charge until the battery has reached full capacity and thereafter ensure it is kept in a tip-top condition. If the battery is deeply discharged it will recover it with a varying charge rate and then it never drops below the critical voltage level of 12.6V. The digital displays and battery level indicators keep you informed every step of the way. They are suitable for a variety of vehicle batteries.
A professional switch mode charger designed to automatically maintain, optimise and prolong the life of a 12-volt battery. It can be left permanently connected to provide guaranteed long-term battery care. Heavily discharged batteries as low as 4.1V can be charged if the battery is not damaged.
Six Stage Battery Management System
- Polarity Check: Correctly connected leads
- Battery Analysis: Assesses and determines best charging method
- Bulk Fast Charge: Fast charge to bring battery to approx 85% capacity
- Absorption Charge: Lowers charge rate, provides topping charge to bring battery to 100%
- Voltage Check: Hourly voltage checks assess battery health
- Maintain Mode: Automatically applies appropriate charge if voltage drops, ensure battery condition remains perfect
Postage (UK): £5.00
Delivery of this item usually takes 5-7 working days. If you wish to visit our store instead, please call first to confirm stock availability.
No posts found