Weise Waterford Pants
- Lightweight waterproof nylon construction with taped and welded seams
- 60 gram thermal quilted lining
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ reflectors
- British brand Weise
- Elasticated waist
- Front pocket on one thigh with Velcro® closure system
- Lower leg zipper
- Available in sizes XS - 5XL
- Two year, no-quibble Weise warranty
This is a pair of quilted, waterproof overtrousers from British brand Weise, a motorcyclist's bread and butter product, they can be essential for riding out in adverse weather conditions. The nylon constructed trousers are lightweight and feature a 60 gram thermal quilted inner liner which makes them great for keeping you warm and insulated during winter riding months.
They are small and can easily be compressed down which makes them an ideal pair of back-up trousers to keep in your bike's storage facility or in a locker at work 'just in case.'
The 3M™ Scotchlite™ reflectors are situated on the rear of each leg and additional reflective piping runs down the outside of each leg helping to promote visibility in reduced lighting.
Covered by the Weise 2 year, no-quibble money back guarantee.
- Fixed Quilted Liner
No posts found