Weise Stratus Waterproof Jeans
- Nylon constructed waterproof trousers with taped and welded seams
- Full polyester mesh lining
- Elasticated waist belt to keep trousers secure and to reduce billowing
- Single external thigh pocket with Velcro® closure
- Trusted YKK® zipper opening to the outside of the ankle for ease of entry
- Two year, no-quibble Weise warranty
- Available in sizes XS - 5XL
- Matching Weise Stratus Waterproof Jacket also available (see 'similar products' tab above)
These black Stratus Jeans from British brand Weise have been designed as an outer layer, to be worn over regular motorbike textile trousers, leathers or jeans. The black jeans have been designed with an outer layer of strong, impermeable nylon to create waterproof protection and a breathable, mesh inner lining to prevent the trousers from clinging as you become warmer whilst riding.
The jeans are fitted with an elasticated waist which is an important safety feature, it ensures the trousers stay around your waist, and that billowing is reduced, whilst riding, particularly at faster speeds which can often be distracting and uncomfortable.
The trousers have been designed with a single external thigh pocket at the front of the trousers so riders can hold credit cards and/or cash that can be easily accessed at toll roads and whilst out on a ride. The pocket has been fitted with Velcro® closings to ensure any contents kept in the pocket remain secure and dry.
The Stratus Waterproof Jeans offer complete head to toe coverage in wet weather when worn with a matching Stratus waterproof jacket which is also available from Weise and can be found in the 'similar products' tab above.
Weise never compromise on quality and work hard to ensure their products are always produced to a high standard. Available in sizes XS to 5XL from Weise.
Postage (UK): £5.00
Delivery of this item usually takes 5-7 working days. If you wish to visit our store instead, please call first to confirm stock availability.
No posts found