Weise Montana 120 Waterproof Gloves
- Full grain leather and polyester
- Hipora® waterproof, windproof and breathable inner liner
- 120g Thinsulate® liner and Supreme inner liner
- Integrated TPU reinforcement armour to knuckles and fingers
- Twin layered leather at the impact points
- Stretch panels to the top of the hand and top of the fingers
- Chamude® overlay panel to palm for improved grip
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ piping to the back of the hand for added night time visibility
- Adjustable pull cord to storm cuff
- Weise two-year, no-quibble warranty
The Weise Montana 120 waterproof gloves are a superior winter motorcycling glove. These high-cuffed gloves benefit from a quality Hipora® inner lining which creates a dry, comfortable environment within the gloves thanks to the waterproof, breathable and windproof properties of Hipora®. Rain water cannot penetrate this lining, yet perspiration can evaporate through the lining and away through the textile outer shell. Hipora® is also windproof, which means that in cold weather riding the wind chill factor is less apparent and a more consistent hand temperature can be maintained.
Weise have opted for the highly acclaimed Thinsulate™ liners in many of their high-end winter gloves - in the Weise Montana 120 Gloves, you will find a 120g Thinsulate™ Supreme liner to help ensure your hands stay toasty warm against the backdrop of autumn, winter and spring.
Impact protection is provided from the integrated armour at the knuckles and fingers. Known/common impact point are reinforced with twin layers of leather for additional protection in the areas that need it the most. Scotchlite™ piping runs across the back of the hand to increase night-time visibility.
Additional comfort is achieved through the placement of a Chamude® overlay panel at the palm zone. This panel helps to improve the rider's grip and communication on/with the bike's handlebars.
Retention is provided by an elasticated cuff and secure adjustable Velcro closure strap. A handy pull cord at the neck of the glove allows you to pull the gloves in tightly to prevent wind and rain from entering the gloves.
- Winter Gloves
- Knuckle / Finger Armour
Sizing: The gloves are available in sizes small to 4XL. To find your glove size measure around the width of your hand (excluding your thumb). The sizes come up in inches.
No posts found