Weise Legend Ladies Waterproof Gloves
- Weise ladies motorcycle gloves
- Full grain leather and Nyspan®
- Hipora® waterproof, windproof and breathable inner liner
- McFit technology inner lining fixture technology
- 60g Primaloft® thermal liner
- Padded inserts on knuckles and fingers
- Twin layered leather to impact points
- Velcro retention strap to wrist and cuff
- Chamude® overlay panel to the palm for improved grip
- Weise two-year, no-quibble warranty
- Legend gloves for men also available - see 'similar products' above
The Weise Legend waterproof gloves for ladies are a popular style for riding in the winter - designed with a thermal lining to keep your hands toasty.
The outer shell of the gloves is made of full grain leather and the tough, yet flexible, Nyspan. The Hipora® waterproof, windproof and breathable inner lining ensures that your hands stay dry, sheltered from the harsh effects of windchill and the material doesn't stick to your skin as your hands become warm (and moist) from riding.
The inner lining is attached with the technologically advanced, and highly recommended McFit fixture system. With many different biker gloves, the inner linings are stitched to the outer liner of the glove which can leave tiny holes for water to seep through in the rain, and can loosen over time - there's nothing more irritating than removing your hand from a glove and the liner coming with it. With the McFit system, the liner is attached via small tabs which are then welded between the two layers.
The knuckles and fingers contain padded inserts that work to keep these comfortable and protected. In addition to this, twin layered leather is attached to various impact points.
Weise have also taken into account the need for grip whilst riding, therefore they've implemented the Chamude® overlay panel to the palm for improved grip on a bike.
The wrist also offers a secure velcro strap to keep the glove firmly attached and fitted to your wrist.
- Winter Gloves
- Ladies Gloves
Sizing: The gloves are available in sizes extra small to XL. To find your glove size measure around the width of your hand (excluding your thumb). The sizes come up in inches.
No posts found