Spada Shadow Gloves
- Leather / soft shell touring glove
- TPU moulds to the knuckles - absorbs shock in an accident
- Stretch panels to the fingers
- Hipora® waterproof membrane
- Thinsulate® lining
- Double leather to reduce wear and tear at the palm
- Upper palm with silicone print for added grip
- Keprotec inserts to palm for impact and abrasion protection
- Two closure at the wrists
- Small visor wipe
The Spada shadow gloves are warm, waterproof gloves with lots of protective features. A popular touring glove option.
The outer shell of the gloves is analine leather combined with a soft material. The inner has a trusted Hipora® waterproof membrane. This membrane will protect your hands from wet weather and has a Thinsulate® lining to keep you warm.
The knuckles of the gloves have TPU moulds. These are protective against abrasion and will absorb shock in the event of an accident.
There are stretch panels sitting just over the joint of your fingers. These panels allow your fingers a broad range of movement as they grip the handlebars of a bike.
There is also silicone print grip, placed at the upper palms. This provides an improved grasp of the handlebars.
- Winter Gloves
- Knuckle / Finger Armour
- Visor Wipe
No posts found