Spada MX Air Gloves - Blue
- Summer motorcycle glove
- Heavy duty nylon air-mesh and neoprene glove
- Palm reinforced with Clarino synthetic leather
- Foam inserts to the top of the hand
- Cuff adjustable with Velcro strap
- Moulded knuckles with ventilation
- Finger moulds with TPU
- Additional grip to the palm and fingers
- Please note: The second image above shows the black colour, however, the styling remains the same
- Other colours available, please see 'similar products' above
The Spada MX Air Gloves are a strong, textile sports glove - great for racing or summer riding!
The Spada MX Air Gloves are made of a heavy duty nylon. This is perforated with tiny holes that are dotted throughout the gloves to allow air to flow through and underneath the glove to cool hands during warm weather.
The palm of the gloves is made with a Clarino synthetic leather. This reinforces the palm of the hand to ensure it is strong and protective against abrasion and impact in an accident.
The top of the fingers have TPU moulds and vents to allow cool air into the glove. In addition to this the knuckles of the glove are moulded to provide additional protection in this area. These vents are then integrated into the glove to allow more cool air inside when necessary.
The wrist of the gloves has a Velcro strap fitted. This can be adjusted as is necessary for a comfortable fit.
- Summer Gloves
- Knuckle / Finger Armour
No posts found