Scorpion Serket Full System Exhaust - Peugeot Django 125 (2015 - 2017)
- Please note: This exhaust system is for Euro 3 model Django's with no Lambda sensor.
- Full system with silencer and header pipes
- UK Road Legal Silencer
- Choice of two finishes: stainless steel or black ceramic
- Supplied with removable baffle
- Unique design and distinctive sound
- Precision engineered 6 facet profile
- "Claw Contoured" outlet
- Tempered / fused sleeve seam with compression coined ends
- GP Style double spring mount
- Dyno developed - no fuelling modifications needed
- Fitting kit and instructions supplied
- No re-packing required
This Scorpion Serket full system exhaust is compatible with the Peugeot Django 125 (all models from 2015 - 2017). The Django scooter range combines retro French style with modern performance and handling. This Serket exhaust gives your Django scooter a boost with power gains of 1.15bhp and a weight saving of 2.4kg. Scorpion have brought their sports bike expertise to the scooter market, with exceptional British engineering and a unique design.
Using super-light Aerospace grade materials, the Serket silencer is hand-crafted here in the UK. Its precision-engineered 6 facet profile and unique 'Claw Contoured' outlet adds the perfect finish to any bike. A GP style double spring mount holds the silencer securely in place, and fitting is simple with detailed instructions provided.
The Serket exhaust advertises its presence with a rich, strong sound that will definitely get you noticed. To suit your bike's paintwork and your personal style, you can choose from a stainless steel or black ceramic silencer. Choose your preferred finish from the options above for pricing information. Both finishes come with a smart black ceramic outlet.
For complete peace of mind on the road, Scorpion provide a lifetime guarantee on all their exhausts. If anything happens to your new exhaust, you can also get a half-price replacement if it is damaged in an accident (like-for-like basis only).*
Please note: Scorpion exhausts are mostly made to order, with the majority of orders completed in 7 to 10 days. If your order is an exception to this, you will be contacted immediately with a more accurate time frame.
*Terms and conditions apply. Both offers apply to the original exhaust purchaser only.
No posts found