Richa Everest Trousers
- Waterproof men's textile trousers
- High density, polyamide outer
- Removable thermal lining
- Fixed taffeta membrane
- CE approved, YF knee protector
- Soft foam hip shields
- Adjustable knee position
- Reflective 'Richa' logos on each leg
- Adjustable waist fitted with Velcro and popper fastenings
- Accordion stretch panels just above the knee
- Guaranteed under the 2 year Richa warranty
- UK sizes XS - 6XL (please see the drop down menu above for availability)
- Comes in short (29") and regular (30") leg lengths
The Richa Everest Trousers are waterproof men's textile trousers created with a high density, polyamide outer making them a durable and long lasting option.
The Richa Everest Trousers have a removable thermal lining which will insulate you and provide an added layer of warmth on a ride, during winter or cooler temperatures. They are also waterproof and will keep you dry in wet weather.
The Richa Everest Trousers have CE approved YF protectors at the knees to protect you against impact and abrasion. The trousers also have soft foam hip pads to shield you, with the same purpose. These shields are removable for washing the trousers or replacing/upgrading the pads.
Each trouser leg has a reflective Richa logo to improve your visibility at night or whilst riding in low light conditions.
There is an adjustable waist belt incorporated into the trousers, with Velcro and popper closures to ensure the trousers fit in a secure, comfortable position.
Just above the trouser knee there are small areas of accordion stretch material which provide you with flexibility and a broad range of movement. This allows you to bend and flex your leg freely for a smoother, more comfortable ride.
The Richa Everest Trousers are available in UK sizes XS - 6XL, in two leg lengths (please see the drop down menu above for availability).
- Textile Trousers
- Removable Quilted Liner
No posts found