Richa Cyclone Jacket - Black
- A technical, practical all year Touring/Adventure Textile Jacket
- Engineered with Gore-Tex
- High quality 3M reflective laminated areas
- YKK zippers throughout
- Full 360° YKK for a complete seal into Cyclone GoreTex pants
- Adjustable cuff using zipper and velcro
- Soft neoprene finish on the collar and sleeves
- D30, CE approved protection at the elbows, shoulders and back
- Covered by Richa's two year warranty
- Created in a men's fit, available in sizes small - 12XL
Richa’s Cyclone Gore-Tex® jacket represent high standard materials, durability and an extreme waterproofness.
The Richa A.V.S, air vent system, is integrated in the Cyclone Gore-Tex® jacket at the upper chest area and lower arms, to increase the airflow in the jacket.
Richa’s Cyclone Gore-Tex® pants can be zipped to the Cyclone Gore-Tex® jacket with a 360° YKK® zipper. A detachable suspender system is available and easy fixed with the 360° YKK® zipper system.
Impact and abrasion resistance is guaranteed, as Richa developed a strong durable abrasion fabric, offering high density protection during an impact or slide on rough and hard surfaces.
The smart collar loop system ensures your collar of a fixed position when using the jacket with the front central YKK® unzipped.
3M reflective welding areas on the front area, arm and back zones are improving your visibility during the darker moments of the day.
Finally, D3O®, a partner for Richa since many years, has developed a high quality range of EN1621 approved protectors, thanks to an exclusive agreement, integrated in the Richa 100% products on shoulder, elbow and back area. Level 1 shoulder and elbow protectors, as well as the level 1 central back protector guarantees your protection during a possible impact. The back protector can be upgraded to the highest BP standard, Viper BP Level 1 or Level 2.
- Textile Jackets
- Long / Touring
- Removable Quilted Liner
- Matching Trousers Available
No posts found