Oxford Rainex Deluxe Outdoor Rain and Dust Motorcycle Cover
- Externally bonded seams for maximum rain protection
- Handlebar air vents to prevent condensation
- Tough outer protects against weather & knocks
- Soft lining protects against scratches
- Reflective panels increase visibility at night
- Adjustable belly strap holds it in place
- Heat resistant lining material in case of momentary contact with exhaust
- Strategically positioned holes facilitate the use of a lock; lock pouch helps to keep your padlock off the ground
- Front inner pocket with PVC window to hold a solar panel charger
- RIDE Magazine recommended
The Oxford Rainex Deluxe Cover is a tough, heavy duty cover that will protect your bike against rain, sun, snow or dust. The soft, inner lining helps to protect against scratches, whilst the tough outer cover keeps the wind and rain away. An adjustable 'secure' strap runs underneath the belly of your motorcycle, to ensure the cover stays right where it should.
Strategically positioned 'access' holes enable to use of a padlock and chain, and a handy lock pouch ensures that your padlock is suspended just above ground level. Front inner pocket with PVC window to hold a solar panel charger (such as the Oxford Solariser). Maximum rain protection from the externally bonded seams, and handlebar vents to help reduce a build up of internal condensation.
Important note: Please don't let the cover come in contact with hot exhausts, engine parts or sharp objects
Postage (UK): £5.00
Delivery of this item usually takes 5-7 working days. If you wish to visit our store instead, please call first to confirm stock availability.
|Size||Length||Front Width||Front Height||Rear Width||Rear Height|
No posts found