Knox Chest Guard
- Knox CE approved chest guard to standard EN 1621-2
- Body moulded to give maximum coverage and comfort
- Smart fixing system means that the chest can be adjusted for a secure comfortable fit
- Ultra lightweight, flexible, honeycomb technology with added perforations for ventilation
- Can attach to a Knox back protector
- Worn by professional riders Michael Dunlop, Michael Rutter and Alastair Seeley
- Available in sizes Small (up to 40" chest) or Large (42" chest and above)
- Designed and manufactured in Britain by Knox
Knox are a British company that design and manufacture their products in Britain. The experience and passion of Knox translates into high-quality, defensive motorcycle gear. This gear is popular with professionals such as Michael Rutter and Ian Mackman.
The Knox Chest Guard is an affordable piece of kit, created to protect your chest in the event of an accident. The guard won't only protect you against the impact of falling chest first, but also any effects of sliding and abrasion. It can connect to ANY Knox back protector by looping the back protector straps through the front plastic chest buckle to create a full upper body harness.
This protection prevents injury, but also gives you more confidence whilst you're riding. More confidence should improve your performance on a bike or in any other sport you're undertaking.
This one piece guard will mould to your body, is ultra lightweight so it won't drag your chest down as you ride, and comfortable. The underneath of the guard has 3D mesh material and the protector itself has small holes to allow air to flow through the guard to the chest. This will keep you cool and stop the guard from clinging.
The Chest Guard is available in two sizes, small which fits a chest of up to 40", or large, which fits a chest of 42" or above. Both will mould to the shape of your body overtime.
Knox Chest Guard Sizing
Small Up to 40" Chest
Large 42" chest and above
No posts found