Gerbing XR-7 Heated Gloves
- Leather construction
- Heats entire length of all fingers, back of the hands and thumbs
- Flexible Microwire heating elements provide all-over warmth in seconds
- Reinforced knuckle protection
- Hipora® waterproof, windproof and breathable liner
- Thinsulate™ insulation
- Includes batteries and charger
- Zip pocket on the cuff to store 7V batteries
- Velcro wrist closure
- Lifetime warranty on heating elements
- Available in sizes XXS-XXXL
The Gerbing XR-7 Heated Gloves have a construction comprising of supple leather, offering the perfect balance of abrasion resistance and flexibility.
Gerbing's Microwire Heating Technology heats the hands in seconds, providing consistent and targeted warmth to your coldest extremities. The heating Microwires are very fine (12 Microns thick) and incredibly flexible (in fact, they're practically undetectable to the wearer), which in turn ensures that the gloves are both comfortable and flexible notwithstanding their integral wiring. This Microwire heating technology, alongside the Thinsulate liner, provides exceptional warmth whilst on the move.
In addition to keeping your hands warm, the XR-7 Gloves also have a Hipora waterproof, windproof and breathable lining to keep your hands dry.
There is a choice of two battery packs, allowing you to choose the right battery pack for your riding style. Choose between a 2.2amp or 3.4amp battery; the 2.2amp battery pack offers between 2 and 6 hours depending on the heat setting you have chosen. The 3.4amp battery pack allows you to use the gloves for longer, offering between 3 and 8 hours depending on heat setting. Please choose which battery pack you wish to purchase with your XR7 gloves using the options above. These batteries are available to purchase as a singular battery or as a set of two with a dual charger. Each glove requires a battery therefore two batteries are needed to supply heat to each glove.
These gloves can be attached to a motorcycle battery; in order to do so you will need to purchase a separate 7V temperature controller and battery harness which will connect to the battery. This will convert the 12V to 7V so that the gloves can be powered while on your bike.
Available in a large variety of sizes, the Gerbing XR-7 gloves have a reinforced area on the knuckles to provide extra impact protection.
To tighten/adjust the gloves, there is a Velcro wrist closure, Velcro cuff adjustment and a toggle located at the end of cuff.
There is a lifetime warranty on Gerbing's heating elements (warranty registration must be completed upon purchase).
Powering your Gerbing XR-7 Gloves
Powering the Gerbing XR-7 with the rechargeable portable battery packs, you can expect the following:
100% heat = 1 hour
60% heat = 2.5 hours
30% heat = 3 hoursPlease note: This will be sent via DPD as Royal Mail are unable to carry lithium batteries. If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to contact us.
- Heated Gloves
- Knuckle / Finger Armour
No posts found
Gerbing Care Instructions
- Rubber cap: When you aren't using the battery harness keep the rubber cap in place, in winter or summer, whether plugged in or not. If this becomes damp the plug will begin to corrode.
- Damp inhibitor: Treat plugs with a damp inhibitor such as WD40 or ACF
- Waterproof the gloves: Use a leather conditioner/waterproofer, such as Nikwax®. The Hipora® liner sits inside the glove and so the outside liner will soak water if left unprotected.
- Washing instructions: Hand wash jackets, trousers and socks with a mild detergent. Hang on a line to dry naturally, don't tumble dry.
- Packing Gerbing items: It's possible to roll kit tightly to pack away.
- Charge the batteries: If you buy batteries separately, to prolong their life it's important to charge them throughout the year. When they aren't in regular use Gerbing recommend doing this around once a month.
Gerbing's Warranty Explained
Please register your product within 60 days to validate the warranty.
The heating elements in Gerbing products are covered for a lifetime.
Any non-electrical components of Gerbing clothing is covered for one year from purchase.
Temperature controllers and accessories:
Temperature controllers, accesories or electrical components are warranted against factory defect for three years from purchase.
Rechargeable batteries and chargers
Gerbing's rechargeable Lithium/NMH battery packs and chargers are covered for 90 days from purchase. Providing the product hasn't been altered.