Gerbing TEX-12 Textile Gloves
Please note: These gloves aren't recommended for motorcycle use
- Waterproof Hipora® breathable membrane
- Contoured Cordura™ fabric
- Snug fit
- Heats fingers and thumbs
- Microwire® heating technology
- Battery hook-up and junior temperature controller
- Power with a battery kit (purchase separately)
- Suitable for low speed vehicles such as scooters or quads
The Gerbing Textile Gloves are a great way to stay warm on the move. These are best suited to outdoor pursuits such as flying, walking, playing golf or riding on low speed wheels such as a scooter or quad. Without armour they'll only offer minimal protection whilst riding a motorcycle.
These unarmoured gloves are created in stretch Cordura™ fabric which provides a snug fit. Gerbing's Microwire® heat technology is incorporated in the gloves and directs heat to the back of the hands, fingers and thumbs, providing a cosy, insulating environment. Additional protection from the elements is provided by the Hipora® waterproof lining. This keeps water from penetrating through whilst wicking away moisture so your hands stay comfortable and dry. The second lining is provided by Thinsulate®. This fleece layer provides further warmth and comfort.
You have control over the gloves temperature using the supplied Junior temperature controller. Hook this up between your gloves and the bike then adjust it up or down along the four heat settings. The B12v-5200 or B12v-8000 battery kits, requiring a long Y-cable, are an alternative way to power the gloves. These are available separately.
Includes Gerbing Battery Cable to connect to your bikes 12V battery
Includes FREE Gerbing 12V Junior Temperature Controller, with four different heat settings.
- Heated Gloves
No posts found
Gerbing Care Instructions
- Rubber cap: When you aren't using the battery harness keep the rubber cap in place, in winter or summer, whether plugged in or not. If this becomes damp the plug will begin to corrode.
- Damp inhibitor: Treat plugs with a damp inhibitor such as WD40 or ACF
- Waterproof the gloves: Use a leather conditioner/waterproofer, such as Nikwax®. The Hipora® liner sits inside the glove and so the outside liner will soak water if left unprotected.
- Washing instructions: Hand wash jackets, trousers and socks with a mild detergent. Hang on a line to dry naturally, don't tumble dry.
- Packing Gerbing items: It's possible to roll kit tightly to pack away.
Gerbing's Warranty Explained
To Validate your lifetime warranty, please ensure you register your product within 60 days of purchase.
The heating elements in Gerbing products are covered for a lifetime.
Any non-electrical components of Gerbing clothing is covered for one year from purchase.
Temperature controllers and accessories:
Temperature controllers, accesories or electrical components are warranted against factory defect for three years from purchase.
Rechargeable batteries and chargers
Gerbing's rechargeable Lithium/NMH battery packs and chargers are covered for 90 days from purchase. Providing the product hasn't been altered.