Gerbing Heated Glove Liners
- Flexible Lycra® fabric
- Use with un-insulated riding gloves
- Microwire® heating technology
- Heats entire length of each finger, the thumb and the back of the hand
- Adjustable Neoprene cuff
- Lifetime warranty on the heating elements (subject to registering your gloves upon purchase)
- Includes Gerbing Battery Cable
- Includes FREE Gerbing 12V Junior Temperature Controller
A cost-effective alternative to full heated gloves, the Glove Liners are constructed using thin yet firm-fitting Cordura which allows you to wear your existing gloves with the added benefit (and warmth!) of heated inner gloves.
Best used with un-insulated gloves, the Gerbing Heated Glove Liners deliver a degree of warmth which you simply cannot get from heated grips, muffs, or insulated gloves alone.
What are the features of Gerbing Heated Glove Liners?
Source: 12-volts DC
Current: 2.2 amps
Watts: 27 watts
Surface Temp: 57°C +/- 2°C at 0°C
Please note: Unlike the full Gerbing motorcycle gloves (XR12 and T12 gloves), the Gerbing heated glove liners do not have considerable crash protection. They are more suited to normal outdoor pursuits where protective handwear is not essential, or for use underneath protective motorcycle gloves.
- Inner / Outer Gloves
- Heated Gloves
- Base Layers
No posts found
Care Instructions for Gerbing
- Rubber cap: When you aren't using the battery harness keep the rubber cap in place, in winter or summer, whether plugged in or not. If this becomes damp the plug will begin to corrode.
- Damp inhibitor: Treat plugs with a damp inhibitor such as WD40 or ACF
- Waterproof the gloves: Use a leather conditioner/waterproofer, such as Nikwax®. The Hipora® liner sits inside the glove and so the outside liner will soak water if left unprotected.
- Washing instructions: Hand wash jackets, trousers and socks with a mild detergent. Hang on a line to dry naturally, don't tumble dry.
- Packing Gerbing items: It's possible to roll kit tightly to pack away.
Gerbing's Warranty Explained
To Validate your lifetime warranty, please ensure you register your product within 60 days of purchase.
The heating elements in Gerbing products are covered for a lifetime.
Any non-electrical components of Gerbing clothing is covered for one year from purchase.
Temperature controllers and accessories:
Temperature controllers, accesories or electrical components are warranted against factory defect for three years from purchase.
Rechargeable batteries and chargers
Gerbing's rechargeable Lithium/NMH battery packs and chargers are covered for 90 days from purchase. Providing the product hasn't been altered.