If you think about it, when you are riding your motorcycle, the largest area of contact your body has with your motorcycle is the tank (apart from the seat of course)! And realistically thinking, the tank is not a part of the bike you would expect to help assist you in controlling your bike either is it. Well, with Stompgrip you can think again...
Once Stompgrip has been fitted to your bike, whether you are moving rapidly from side to side, looking for a stable body position in a corner, or hanging onto the bike under heavy braking, StompGrip gives you the confidence to make effective use of the grip your legs have on the tank.
StompGrip is a clear or black moulded pad that fits to your bike's tank. The revolutionary traction bumps provide enhanced control, unparalleled grip to increase lower body stability and reduce neck fatigue.
- Stompgrip Traction Pads use the strongest 3m adhesive but will not damage paintwork.
- Non-abrasive surface.
- Clear pads will not obscure decals or paintwork.
- Reduces fatigue levels.
- Stops you sliding down the tank under heavy braking.
- Improves cornering stability.
- Available for a wide range of sports bikes.
- Universal sheets available.
- Tried and tested by the California Superbike School, British Supersport champion, Leon Camier and thousands of bikers worldwide.
'A revolution in rider stability'.
Please note: Due to Stompgrip's own shipping costs, we do charge £7.50 postage per Stompgrip purchase.
No posts found