Spada Merino Base Layer Trousers
- Merino Wool base layer trousers
- Natural fibre
- Soft and comfortable material
- Keep you warm in winter and cool and dry in summer
- SPF protection
- Natural elasticity
- Absorbs and draws moisture away from the skin
- Protects against bacteria and eliminates odours
- A corresponding top is also available, please see 'similar products' above
The Spada Merino Wool Base Layer trousers can be a warming or cooling base layer, made from natural merino wool fibres.
This base layer is soft, comfortable and breathable. During the summer you can wear the trousers to keep you cool. During the winter they'll keep you warm and insulated. They will absorb moisture and draw it away from the skin, keeping you dry in both seasons.
The trousers have an elasticated waist so they can easily be slipped on or off as is needed.
The antimicrobial property of the top ensures that germs and bacteria are kept out, which will also eliminate unwanted odours.
- Thermal Liner
No posts found