Spada Merino Base Layer Top
- Merino Wool long sleeve top
- Short zip at the neck
- Natural fibre
- Soft and comfortable material
- Keeps you warm in winter and cool and dry in summer
- SPF protection
- Natural elasticity
- Absorbs and draws moisture away from the skin
- Protects against bacteria and eliminates odours
- Corresponding trousers are also available, please see 'similar products' above
The Spada Merino Wool Base Layer top can be a warming or cooling base layer, made from natural merino wool fibres.
This base layer is soft, comfortable and breathable. During the summer you can wear the top to keep you cool. Although it's designed as an underlayer, the top also has a level of SPF protection which ensures you won't burn should you decide to take your outer layers off. During the winter you can wear the top to keep you warm and insulated. The top will absorb moisture and draw it away from the skin, keeping you dry in both seasons.
The neck of the top has a short zip which can provide further insulation, or allow cool air to enter the top, depending on the temperature.
The antimicrobial property of the top ensures that germs and bacteria are kept out, which will also eliminate unwanted odours.
- Base Layers
- Thermal Liner
No posts found