Spada Core Waterproof Gloves - Black / Grey
- A combination of leather and material - Analine and MaxDura
- Internal moulded knuckle to the glove
- Double leather to strengthen the palm
- Velcro strap to adjust the wrist
- Front zip fastening
- Stretch panels to the thumb and finger for flexibility whilst riding
- Silicone print for improved grip
- Thinsulate® thermal lining
- Hipora waterproof membrane
- Visor wiper to the right finger
- Other colours are available, see 'similar products' above
The Spada Core Gloves are available in a variety of sizes and make for a great winter riding glove.
The outer is a unique combination of leather and Maxdura. This encases the waterproof membrane, from well-regarded brand Hipora. The membrane will keep your hands dry should you experience wet weather which is really useful, as is the tiny wiper to the right finger of the glove, which allows you to clear any rain or drizzle from a visor when needed. The lining is also thermal, from well-regarded brand Thinsulate®. The thermal lining ensures you're warm, comfortable and insulated on a ride.
An extra comfort feature is the stretch material to the fingers and thumbs. These stretchy panels offer more flexibility whilst riding and gripping the handlebars.
Underneath the glove, the palm has double leather fitted, this will strengthen the area of the hand where wear and tear occurs the most. This is also true of the silicon print which improves grip on handlebars.
Finally, the gloves will look after your knuckles. Knuckles are the area most vulnerable in an accident and they have added protection, this shields against abrasion and impact in the event of an accident.
- Winter Gloves
- Knuckle / Finger Armour
- Visor Wipe
No posts found