RST Tractech Evo R Jeans - Flo Red
- Cowhide leather construction
- Triple stitched seams (with strong bonded nylon thread)
- Race style RST branding
- RST CE knee armour
- RST race compound knee sliders
- RST Hip armour fitted as standard
- Double layer leather at the seat area
- Large four way stretch contour panels
- Multiple accordion stretch panels
- Pockets for optional RST hip armour (sold separately)
- 360° waist connection zipper
- High quality MAX zips
- Available in seven colours - see 'similar products' above
Complying to 2018’s new European laws deeming motorcycle clothing as personal protective equipment, RST’s development team have emerged with the new Tractech Evo R clothing. The Tractech Evo R leather jean is realistically the bottom half of the Tractech Evo R one piece suit, displaying the same features and styling as its one piece counterpart.
Race style RST logo on the thighs and throughout the jeans add to the racing style and appeal of the Tractech Evo R range. Logos are even present of the stretch panelling, which is perforated to allow for maximum airflow to the rider, keeping you cool on those hot summer days.
Protection is evident through this jean in the form of coccyx protection at the rear as well as hip and knee armour fitted as standard, keeping you protected in the event on an accident. The jeans also feature external TPU knee sliders and race compound knee sliders as standard. Double leather on the seat of the jeans maximises durability and protection just in case.
Zippered bottoms allow for ease of getting your foot through the suit and into your boots, providing the most aerodynamic and ergonomic fit for these jeans. Other zips include the 360 zip which can be used for zipping in any other RST 360 compatible jacket. For the proper two-piece combination, we recommend the RST Tractech Evo R jacket. These jeans, along with many others throughout RST’s range, are Max zippers for ensured quality and durability.
- Leather Trousers
- Knee Sliders
No posts found