RST Tractech Evo CE Waterproof Gloves
- CE approved motorcycle gloves
- Waterproof leather sports gloves
- Premium, Grade A leather construction
- Double layer leather in the palm area
- Split carbon fibre knuckles
- Kevlar®-lined palm panels
- Sinaqua waterproof liner
- Silicone 'Powergrip' overlays on the palm and lever fingers
- Pre-curved finger construction
- Double wrist and cuff closure system
- Outward-stitched seams for comfort and feel
- Double stitched seams
- Bridged fourth/fifth fingers
- Kevlar® thread used in main impact areas
- Finger joint protection
- Polyester liner
- Available in sizes Small to XXL
- Also available in a non-waterproof or race version
The RST Tractech Evo Gloves have been our most popular gloves since their release, and this popularity is undoubtedly set to continue for the current riding season, especially since the gloves have now achieved CE approval.
Many of the tried-and-tested features from the original Tractech Evo WP gloves remain on the Tractech Evo CE WP gloves. This includes the premium grade cowhide outer construction with double stitching at each seam (with Kevlar® thread used at the major impact points). The gloves are also kitted out for all weather riding, with an in-built Sinaqua waterproof membrane to ensure that your hands remain dry in even the heaviest of rain.
Protection remains high with these gloves, too. With an internal Kevlar® lining to the palms, reinforced carbon fibre knuckle protection and individual finger joint protection, the Tractech Evo CE gloves are well equipped for protecting your hands. What's more, with a finger bridge between the fourth and fifth fingers, your little finger is more likely to stay in line and, more importantly, intact in the event of a slide.
Comfort remains a high priority, also. Subtle but effective features, such as the outward stitched seams and pre-curved finger construction mean that the Tractech Evo CE Gloves provide continuing comfort, however long or hard the ride.
- Race Gloves
- Winter Gloves
- Knuckle / Finger Armour
- Finger Bridge
No posts found