RST Tractech Evo CE Gloves - Blue
- CE approved motorcycle gloves
- Premium Grade A leather construction
- Perforated leather panels
- Double layer leather in the palm area
- Split carbon fibre knuckles
- Airvents to the fingers
- Kevlar®-lined palm panels
- Silicone 'Powergrip' overlays on the palm and lever fingers
- Pre-curved finger construction
- Double wrist and cuff closure system
- Outward-stitched seams for comfort and feel
- Double stitched seams
- Bridged fourth/fifth fingers
- Kevlar® thread used in main impact areas
- Finger joint protection
- Polyester liner
- Available in six colours (see 'similar products' tab above)
- Available in a range of sizes from Small to XXL (XS in black only)
- Waterproof version available (black only)
- Race version available
The RST Tractech Evo Gloves have been our most popular gloves since their release, and this popularity is undoubtedly set to continue for the current riding season, especially since the gloves have now achieved CE approval.
Alongside this impressive update, many of the tried-and-tested features from the original Tractech Evo gloves remain on the Tractech Evo CE gloves. This includes the premium grade cowhide outer construction, perforated at key points and with double stitching at each seam (with Kevlar® thread used at the major impact points).
Protection remains high, too. With an internal Kevlar® lining to the palms, reinforced carbon fibre knuckle protection and individual finger joint protection, the Tractech Evo CE gloves are well equipped for protecting your hands. What's more, with a finger bridge between the fourth and fifth fingers, your little finger is more likely to stay in line and, more importantly, intact in the event of a slide.
Comfort remains a high priority, also. Subtle but effective features, such as the outward stitched seams, pre-curved finger construction and finger venting, mean that the Tractech Evo CE Gloves provide continuing comfort, however long or hard the ride.
Being perforated leather gloves, the Tractech Evo CE gloves are ideal for summer and dry-weather riding. If you ride in all weather conditions, you might be more interested in the RST Tractech Evo CE Waterproof Gloves.
Alternatively, there is the pure race-design RST Tractech Evo Race Gloves, which are kitted out for high speed, high intensity use on the race circuit.
- Race Gloves
- Summer Gloves
- Knuckle / Finger Armour
- Finger Bridge
RST Sizing Chart
Please use the sizing chart below as a guide, for specific measurements or advice please call us on 01623 627600.
No posts found