RST Pro Series Adventure 3 CE Textile Jacket - Silver / Black
- Four season touring jacket
- Teflon coated 500D Cordura and ballistic 1660 construction
- Retractable large K400 mesh ventilation chest panels
- Full arm-length zippers, revealing K400 mesh ventilation panel from shoulder to cuff
- Rear exhaust vents
- RST Contour Plus CE Approved armour to the shoulders and elbows
- TPU shoulder sliders
- RST CE Level-2 back protector
- Removable Sinaqua waterproof and breathable membrane
- Removable full length quilted lining
- Removable rear map pocket - wear as waist bag off the bike
- Fixed 3D mesh liner
- Pocket for hydration pack (sold separately)
- Multiple adjustment points to the arms and waist
- Multiple ergonomic stretch panels
- Multiple external and internal pockets
- Side zip gussets
- Parachute strap - keep the jacket from riding up in standing
- 3m Scotchlite® reflex panels and piping
- Double and triple stitched seams
- Heavy duty bonded nylon thread
- Top quality MAX zips used throughout
- Removable quilted collar
- Full 360° attachment zip
- Available in four colours (please see "similar products" tab above")
- Available in sizes S - 5XL
- Matching RST Adventure 3 Jeans available (please see "similar products" tab above")
The RST Adventure Jacket is immensely popular with touring and adventure bikers, with new added features to heat up its protection and function for the third generation of the jacket. Building upon their already successful Adventure range, RST have returned with a new CE approved jacket ready for the up and coming regulation changes that deem motorcycle clothing to the PPE (Personal Protective Equipment). These jackets are CE approved, giving you the peace of mind that you are wearing the best equipment for the road.
In cold conditions, the RST Adventure 3 Jacket performs like a seasoned pro. The Teflon-coated Cordura outer is an improvement on the usual inner waterproof layer, water beads off the outside of the jacket, preventing it from becoming soaked in downpours. This is supported inside by an additional Sinaqua waterproof, windproof inner layer and a removable, full length quilted inner liner (including sleeves), to keep you warm and dry when you're on an Autumn / Winter tour.
Built for adventure, it's in high temperatures and dry conditions that the RST Adventure Jacket really comes into its own. Transforming the jacket from a heavy duty winter jacket into a full-spec' summer option, you can remove the waterproof and quilted liners, reducing the jacket weight and letting you open up the ventilation panels. The jacket then allows cool air to flow inside, circulate through and keep your temperature down, drawing warmth away from you. The ventilation panels on the RST Adventure 3 Jacket are extensive, the two front chest panels can be unzipped and tucked away inside the jacket to reveal large block mesh ventilation panels measuring 600cm². On the arms, further zips can be opened to expose more mesh panelling which runs the entire length of the arm. To the rear of the jacket you can open the exhaust vents for hot air to expel out, ensuring your comfort. These additional features make the Adventure 3 Jacket a great all-rounder.
Alongside this incredible versatility, the RST Adventure Jacket also has some other very useful features. There is CE approved level 2 armour to the shoulders, elbows and back. These CE protectors provide impact and abrasion cover in the event of an accident, keeping you safe in a fall or slide. Alongside this there is extensive Scotchlite® reflex piping to the waist, shoulders, sleeves, chest and back, to help you remain visible in dark riding conditions. Furthermore, the concealed hydration pocket to the back means you can stay hydrated on the move (hydration bladder purchased separately).
The RST Adventure Jacket also has a removable bum bag pocket to the rear of the jacket which, when riding, is an easily accessible and large storage space. When you're not riding, this pocket can be unzipped and worn as a waist bag, in which you can store your valuables (passport, keys etc) whilst you're away from the bike. Always available with the jacket are the inner and outer pockets, providing ample room for storage of your phone or wallet on the go.
The RST Adventure 3 Jacket can be connected to any RST trousers via the 360° waist connection zip, but for the optimum wearing experience we recommend use with the RST Adventure 3 Trousers (see "similar products" tab). An additional feature for this generation of the jacket is the rear gusset, you can fix this under tail to prevent the jacket from riding up on intense rides. Tucked away underneath this is hidden from sight and won't be visible.
Please note: secondary images show this jacket in a different colour, this is for demonstration purposes only.
- Textile Jackets
- Long / Touring
- Removable Quilted Liner
- Thermal Liner
- Matching Trousers Available
RST Sizing Chart
Please use the sizing chart below as a guide, for specific measurements or advice please call us on 01623 627600.
No posts found