About the role
Two Wheel Centre has a reputation for selling the highest quality second-hand motorcycles throughout the UK, and second-hand sales are one of the most important areas of our business.
We’re now looking for someone to join our sales team who will uphold our standards and maintain our excellent reputation for bike preparation.
Necessary skills and experience
- Have experience of cleaning motorcycles to a high standard (whether personally or professionally);
- Have sound mechanical knowledge and experience e.g. how to remove wheels, change oil/filter etc;
- Have a strong eye for detail;
- Be diligent, efficient and trustworthy; and
- Have a genuine interest in our business and industry.
Desirable skills and experience
Candidates will ideally:
- Hold a full motorcycle riding licence (according to age); and
- Have previous experience in a similar role.
Although your core role will be valeting, you will have the opportunity to learn and perform semi-skilled technical work on a wide variety of motorcycles. We may arrange technical training courses or an apprenticeship for the right candidate if they continue to show the necessary potential, dedication and commitment to our business.
The role is full time (although part-time can be considered).
The contract is for a fixed term of one year with the potential for progression to a permanent position.
Salary range from £12,000 to £24,000 (corresponding to age, skills and experience).
By CV in person, by email or post to:
Rebecca Scott – firstname.lastname@example.org
Two Wheel Centre (Mansfield) Ltd, 1-5 Priory Work, Priory Square, Mansfield Woodhouse, Nottinghamshire, NG19 9LN.
Closing date for applications is Thursday 21st March 2019
Interviews will be held Tuesday 26th March 2019