Knox Flex Lite Knee Guards
- Fitted with CE approved - EN1621 - 1 protectors
- Easy pull on tube design
- Soft, light and comfortable so they can be worn all day
- Cased in a soft, breathable, polyester stretch mesh carrier
- Gripper elastic at the top to prevent slipping
- A comfortable elastic strap wraps around the front to hug the protector into the knee to ensure it stays in position
- Designed and manufactured in Britain by Knox
- One Size only
Knox are a British company that design and manufacture their products in Britain. The experience and passion of Knox translates into high-quality, defensive motorcycle gear. This gear is popular with professionals such as Michael Rutter and Ian Mackman.
The Knox Flex Lite Knee Guards are protective to CE standard EN1621 - 1 and suitable for motorcycle riding as well as for using in various other sports. They are a snug fit across the whole of the sleeve with one elastic strap that wraps around the front to hold it in place.
The protective padding, that will shield you against impact and abrasion, sits in a comfortable, breathable stretch mesh material that allows air to get to your skin to cool you down. This will prevent the knee guard from clinging and becoming uncomfortable.
These knee guards are designed for wearing underneath textile trousers or Kevlar® Jeans such as those created by Draggin Jeans, to provide a high level of knee protection.
The Knox Flex Lite Knee Guards are available in one size to suit all (please see the 'sizing' tab above).
Flex Lite Knees
|Measurement||'C' Relaxed||'C' Stretched||'D' Relaxed||'D' Stretched|