HJC IS-17 Deadpool
- New Marvel superhero graphic
- Ideal commuting helmet with internal sun visor
- Lightweight, superior fit using advanced CAD technology
- Advanced polycarbonate outer shell
- Wind tunnel tested for aerodynamic performance
- Internal sun visor with two positions and smooth retraction
- Integrated ventilation
- Easy-to-operate intake vents to the chin and above the brow
- Exit vents to the side and rear
- Optically correct 2D clear visor, with visor locking mechanism
- Visor is recessed to allow for fitting of Pinlock Max Vision anti-fog insert (included)
- RapidFire visor release system - for tool-free removal and replacement in seconds
- SilverCool® fabric used for the internals - antibacterial and micro-wicking
- Removable and washable 3D contoured inner liners, including chin curtain, cheek pads and top liner
- Double-D ring fastening system
- ECE 2205
- ACU approved
The HJC IS-17 is rightfully a very popular helmet. It is a great all-round lid, but is especially suited to everyday riding or commuting. With an in-built retractable sun visor, operated at the push of a button, you can enjoy protection from bright road glare and the low sun. This new graphic, the Iron Man, is part of a new range of superhero graphics made by HJC in collaboration with Marvel.
The HJC IS-17 is a surprisingly lightweight helmet, constructed using an advanced polycarbonate shell and CAD technology.
HJC are masters at utilising the air that flows around the helmet, too. The aerodynamic profile of the IS-17 is targeted at the everyday biker, riding in a more upright position, and is aided by HJC's commitment to the use of a wind-tunnel in the design and refinement of their helmets.
The integrated ventilation of the HJC IS-17 also benefits from this wind tunnel testing, with HJC able to design and position the vents to maximise cool air flow around the helmet, whilst also ensuring a smooth flow of air around the external of the lid.
The visor of the HJC IS-17 is optically correct and Pinlock ready. A Pinlock Max Vision anti-fog insert is also included with this helmet, and the visor is recessed to allow for fitting. The recess serves two functions: firstly, to allow for a close seal, and secondly to ensure that the Pinlock has clearance of the visor seal when the visor is moved up and down, preventing the scratching of the top centimetre of the Pinlock by road grime and grit which gathers around the seal. The Pinlock Max Vision is also much larger than a regular Pinlock, allowing for a massive field of fog-free vision.
The visor is attached to the IS-17 via HJC's own "RapidFire" release system. This system is seriously easy to operate, requires no tools, and literally takes just a matter of seconds to remove and replace the visor.
The internal liners of the HJC IS-17 use a SilverCool fabric, which is micro-wicking and anti-bacterial. All of the internal padding of the helmet is removable and washable, including the chin curtain, cheek pads and top liner (Two Wheel Centre recommends hand washing the pads and leaving them to dry naturally).
Finally, the HJC IS-17 uses a double-D ring fastening, for a secure and reliable closure every time.
The HJC IS-17 is supplied with a Pinlock Max Vision anti-fog insert as standard.
Please note: Some images show a dark tinted visor, but this helmet will be supplied with a clear visor and internal sun visor only.
HJC IS-17 Helmet Review by Two Wheel Centre
This denotes the material with which the shell has been made. Kevlar, fibreglass and carbon are all known for their lightweight yet incredibly strong properties.
- XS / 53-54cm
- Small / 55-56cm
- Medium / 57-58cm
- Large / 59-60cm
- XL / 61-62cm
- XXL / 63cm
No posts found