Gerbing G-12 Heated Gloves
- Analine black leather - exceptionally light, strong and supple
- Microwire heat distribution across the back of the hand and to the tip of each finger (including the thumb)
- Hipora waterproof, windproof and breathable liner
- Thinsulate liner with brushed inner lining for excellent comfort
- Adjustable velcro wrist fastening
- Lifetime warranty on heating elements (warranty registration must be completed upon purchase)
- Includes Gerbing Battery Cable
- Includes FREE Gerbing 12V Junior Temperature Controller
With Gerbing Microwire heat technology used throughout the gloves, the Gerbing G-12 gloves distribute consistent and focused heat across the entire back of the hand and to each finger tip, including the thumb.
The Gerbing G-12 gloves are supremely comfortable. The soft aniline leather outer, complimented by a Hipora waterproof and breathable liner means that the Gerbing G-12 gloves will keep you comfortable, dry and warm whilst riding in even the coldest of temperatures. The heat from the Microwire is complemented by the Thinsulate liner's inner warm layer. The cuffs end at your wrists, similar to the Gerbing XRS-12 Gloves, designed for riders who prefer to wear the gloves underneath their jacket sleeves.
The Gerbing G-12 gloves come complete with all the wiring required to connect them to the bike's battery, alongside a Gerbing in-line Junior Temperature Controller which allows you to control the heat delivery at four different intensities.
With added reflex piping down the centre of the glove and across the knuckles, you'll also be afforded a little extra visibility when riding at night.
What do the Gerbing G-12 Gloves offer?
Current: 2.2 amps
Watts: 27 Watts
Surface Temp: 52°C +/- 2°C at 0°C
- Heated Gloves
No posts found
Care Instructions for Gerbing
- Rubber cap: When you aren't using the battery harness keep the rubber cap in place, in winter or summer, whether plugged in or not. If this becomes damp the plug will begin to corrode.
- Damp inhibitor: Treat plugs with a damp inhibitor such as WD40 or ACF
- Waterproof the gloves: Use a leather conditioner/waterproofer, such as Nikwax®. The Hipora® liner sits inside the glove and so the outside liner will soak water if left unprotected.
- Washing instructions: Hand wash jackets, trousers and socks with a mild detergent. Hang on a line to dry naturally, don't tumble dry.
- Packing Gerbing items: It's possible to roll kit tightly to pack away.
Gerbing's Warranty Explained
To Validate your lifetime warranty, please ensure you register your product within 60 days of purchase.
The heating elements in Gerbing products are covered for a lifetime.
Any non-electrical components of Gerbing clothing is covered for one year from purchase.
Temperature controllers and accessories:
Temperature controllers, accesories or electrical components are warranted against factory defect for three years from purchase.
Rechargeable batteries and chargers
Gerbing's rechargeable Lithium/NMH battery packs and chargers are covered for 90 days from purchase. Providing the product hasn't been altered.