Alpinestars Andes Drystar Trousers - Black
- Reinforced poly fabric and Drystar® waterproof outer construction
- Removable thermal liner
- Removable CE certified Bio Armour knee protectors
- Interior hip pad compartments with poly foam comfort padding
- Option to add CE certified Bio Armour to hips (sold separately)
- Reinforced polymer printed texturing to knee areas
- Reflective detailing
- Pre curved leg construction
- Accordion stretch panels around crotch and back of knees
- Adjustable waist
- Adjustable and removable braces
- Air intakes with zip closure
- Waterproof hand pockets with zip closure
- Large front thigh pockets with zip closure
- Internal waist connection zip for attachment to Alpinestars Jackets
- Matching Alpinestars Andes Jacket Available (see ‘Similar Products’ tab above)
The Alpinestars Andes Trousers are a premium pair of all weather motorcycle trousers.
The Andes Trousers’ outer construction is a combination of poly fabric and Alpinestars’ exclusive DRYSTAR® fabric. The poly fabric is highly durable and resistant to abrasion, whilst the waterproof and breathable DRYSTAR® fabric ensures excellent performance in all weather conditions. For added durability and abrasion resistance, the knees are reinforced with polymer printed texturing.
Ensuring you are prepared for all weather conditions, the Andes Trousers come complete with a thermal liner. The thermal liner provides an extra layer of warmth for cooler weather but it also easily removable, allowing you to adapt the trousers to your own comfort.
The Alpinestars Andes Trousers are fitted with many premium safety features. The removable CE certified knee protectors provide much needed impact protection in this critical area. The interior hip pad compartments are filled with poly foam comfort padding and for additional protection you can add an optional CE certified Bio Armour hip protector (CE certified Bio Armour hip protector sold separately). Further protection is provided through reflective graphic details and logos to enhance rider visibility in low light conditions.
The Andes Trousers also come complete with many of Alpinestars’ most popular comfort features. A key feature being the pre curved leg construction, which aids the riding position and helps to reduce muscle fatigue when riding. Accordion stretch panels have been used around the crotch and back of knees to allow for ease of movement. The air intake vents have a zip closure, allowing you to control the amount of air flowing in and out of the jacket and adapt to changing temperatures. Zipped waterproof hand pockets and additional zipped front thigh pockets provide a safe and convenient place to store small items.
There’s also the option to personalise the fit of the Andes Trousers. The dual waist adjustment pull tabs allow you to easily adjust the waist of the trousers to your preferred fit. The braces are also adjustable to enhance fit and can also be removed should you prefer to ride without them.
For complete coverage, you can use the internal waist connection zip to easily connect the Andes Trousers to an Alpinestars Jacket, although we especially recommend teaming the Andes Trousers with the matching Alpinestars Andes Jacket for the ultimate all weather two-piece textile suit (see ‘Similar Products’ tab above).
- Textile Trousers
- Option for hip protection
- Removable Quilted Liner
- Thermal Liner
No posts found