AGV K3 SV S Donkey
- Impressive street / road helmet with internal sun visor
- HIR-TH (High Resistance Thermoplastic Resin) outer shell
- Two outer shell sizes and four inner shell sizes, ensuring optimum protection, whatever size
- Advanced, integrated ventilation system
- Four front intake vents
- Two rear extraction vents
- Large aerodynamic rear spoiler
- Internal, retractable sun visor
- AGV GT 2 anti-scratch, anti-fog clear outer visor (UV protected)
- Extra quick release visor mechanisms; remove and replace visors in seconds, no tools required
- Visor mechanism can be customised to allow for different visor settings
- Peri-metrical visor seal for reduced draughts and wind noise
- PinLock Max Vision insert included as standard
- Removable nose guard / breath deflector
- Removable windproof chin curtain
- Removable and washable inner liners with sanitised Dry Comfort fabric
- Micro-metric ratchet fastening strap
- ECE 22.05 approved
- Available in several colours, including Rossi replica graphics
- Available in a large size range
- Dark outer visors, if pictured, are for illustration only
The AGV K3 SV S is an exciting addition to the street/road collection of AGV helmets. This is a helmet to suit many riders: from the first time biker who wants a quality lid from day one, through to the more mature biker who is interested in balancing safety and performance on a budget. At such a sensible price, the AGV K3 SV S really is an impressive lid.
The AGV K3 SV takes some of its "design DNA" from top-of-the-range AGVs such as the Pista GP-RR and Corsa-R helmets, but by adapting the design and materials, AGV have produced this winner of a helmet at a shadow of the price.
The outer shell of the AGV K3 SV S is constructed using HIR-TH (High Resistance Thermoplastic Resin), which ensures both a strong outer structure to the helmet and a good balance of protection, weight and price. The inner EPS shell acts to absorb impact and, to make sure that protection stays high whatever helmet size you take, the AGV K3 SV S has two different outer shell sizes and four different inner EPS shell sizes.
The ventilation system on the AGV K3 SV S is quite extensive, too. With five front intake vents (three above the brow and two to the chin) and two extraction vents to the rear of the helmet, the AGV K3 SV delivers a consistent flow of cool air to your head whilst riding. New to the S model of the K3 SV, a larger length rear spoiler offers improved stability when riding at speed, effectively channelling the air past your head.
The AGV K3 SV also has a retractable internal sun visor; For everyday riding, internal sun visors have become the norm, and the AGV K3 SV S meets this need with its easily operated, well positioned inner smoked visor. There's no need to wear sunglasses or a dark visor with this helmet. The retractable sun visor is easily operated via a slider at the left of the helmet and is a blessing when riding in bright sun, not just for comfort and convenience, but for your safety too.
Coupled with the internal sun visor is the AGV GT 2 polycarbonate outer visor. This anti-scratch, anti-fog clear visor also offers protection from UV rays, and is secured to the helmet via AGV's impressive extra quick release visor mechanism. This visor mechanism is seriously easy to operate, with the visor removed and replaced in a matter of seconds, completely tool-free. The visor mechanism is also customisable to allow you a choice of visor positions - a clever design adapted from AGV's GT/touring helmets. Moreover, the peri-metric visor seal ensures that a tight seal is always maintained around the entirety of the visor, leading to fewer draughts and reduced wind noise.
The AGV K3 SV S has a plush Dry Comfort interior, and with removable and washable inner padding you can keep your lid cleaner for longer. Also removable is the breath deflector and chin curtain, allowing you to customise the performance of your new AGV helmet to suit your needs.
The AGV K3 SV S is secured by way of a micro-metric fastening strap, combined with an anti-theft ring so that you can leave your helmet unattended in relative safety. Once the fastening strap has been adjusted, the strap is easy to use even when wearing thicker winter gloves and lets you get on with your riding as soon as possible.
- XS / 53-54cm
- Small / 55-56cm
- Medium-Small / 57cm
- Medium-Large / 58cm
- Large / 59-60cm
- XL / 61-62cm
- XXL / 63cm
No posts found