Spada. A name synonymous with quality, performance and sensible prices.
Spada gloves have won many favourable reviews from top national magazines, and have also scored numerous 'Ride Recommended' awards.
John Hogan, TWO magazine journalist said:
'The problem with Spada gloves is not that they are too expensive, it's that they are not expensive enough."
The Spada Predator Leather Gloves are fantastic.
- Ergonomically designed ultimate leather racing glove
- Full grain leather
- Pre-curved fingers
- Cantilever knuckle system to optimise control
- Carbon knuckle and finger moulds for optimum impact resistance
- Calf skin palm and keprotec inserts in high abrasion areas
- Wrist strap adjuster to ensure a secure fit
- Stretch panels on fingers and thumb for improved fit
- Perforated cuff panel
- In-built scaphoid defender
- Spada Predator 'extreme grip' in palm
- Rubber padding on outer palm for added impact absorption
No posts found