The Sidi Cobra Boots in red/black are reduced whilst stocks last!
The Cobra boots have everything the sports bike rider requires - comfort, protection, flexibility and an affordable price tag.
They are proving a popular replacement for the original Sidi Vertigo boots, and are available in red, blue, black and white.
The main body of the boot is constructed using Lorica. This clever material is not only water repellent, but highly breathable with 3 million pores per square cm
Lorica has a higher resistance to abrasion than leather does - it soon becomes clear why Sidi have chosen to produce the majority of their motorcycle boots in this specialist material.
- Lined with air Teflon mesh for improved air circulation
- Famous Vertebra system used for the rear flexion, alongside a rear calf support
- Small elasticated panel inserted on the inner ankle bone, for added comfort. This panel ensures a smooth zipper action and a snug fit
- PU ankle cup
- Replaceable toe sliders
- Shock absorbing heel cup that absorbs forces incurred in the even of an impact, reducing heel damage
- Top quality rubber sole
- Nylon inner sole with removable arch support
Simple, functional sports boots from Sidi.
The Cobra boots are perfect for road riders looking for affordability, but without compromising on safety.
No posts found