JOB VACANCY: Online Sales Administrator
We are an Official Suzuki Motorcycle Dealer located in Mansfield Woodhouse, Nottinghamshire. This vacancy is for an Online Sales Administrator to continue building our impeccable reputation to a local, national and international customer base. As a small, growing company we’re looking for an enthusiastic, forward-thinking individual to take up the position of Online Sales Administrator. This role is fast-paced and provides the opportunity to grow with the business.
The role involves high integration with the stores team, external suppliers and customers, requiring a positive attitude alongside strong written and verbal communication skills. We currently hold a 9.4/10 rating on Trust Pilot and we’re looking for someone to continue providing this high standard of service.
We offer free on-site parking, though there are local transport links (both train and bus) accessible within a 5-minute walk.
What are the main duties of the role?
- Regularly liaising with suppliers
- Communicating with customers via phone, e-mail or in person; recording orders and resolving problems
- Processing online orders for clothing and parts from our website and eBay store via our order management system alongside supplier order portals when appropriate
- Processing incoming clothing and parts, packaging and arranging delivery
- Maintaining shared records such as a returns form and franking machine expenses
Skills & qualifications required:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong inter-personal skills
- Highly organised
- Flexible and helpful – providing support in other areas of the business if needed
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- GCSE English – C or above
- Experience in customer service or a similar administration role
- Experience using an order management system
- Knowledge / experience of motorcycles or the motorcycle industry
Working hours: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 9-6pm and Saturday 9-5pm (39 hours).
Holidays: Twenty days per year, in addition to bank holidays
Salary: Negotiable; age, skill and experience dependent. For age 21 and over, minimum starting salary £17,000 per annum.
To apply: Please forward your CV and an accompanying cover letter via e-mail to: email@example.com, alternatively send by post to:
Two Wheel Centre (Mansfield) Ltd
1-5 Priory Works
The closing date for applications is Saturday 26th January 2019.
For further information, email firstname.lastname@example.org